Chad Waldron's Momentary Film Regarding a Wooden Board from Waldron Bros Production on Vimeo.

A short film about a hand shaped Alaia and the cylindrical places you can go on just a simple piece of wood.


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm back!


I got home from my relaxing holiday with my girl friend laura on saturday. It was the best trip, Mainly cause i didn't have to spoon with any dudes! everyone know it always ends up happening when your on a surf trip Haha. If you want to see some of the photos from the holiday check out my other blog. So its straight back to working on the ben vid all refreshed and tanned ha. Its looking good! Half of the premiers are booked and we only have a couple to sections to knock over before its off to duplication, then we can party! Can't wait for the premiers they're going to be massive!

No comments: