Chad Waldron's Momentary Film Regarding a Wooden Board from Waldron Bros Production on Vimeo.

A short film about a hand shaped Alaia and the cylindrical places you can go on just a simple piece of wood.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Test blog from iPhone

So I finally gut my self an iPhone. What sold it for me is the new
opporating system that's coming out for then soon. It fixes all the
shit thing that you couldn't do before like copy and past, mms and
search etc
So now hopfully I'll be able to go back to posting crapy stuff that no
one cares about haha.


On another note I came 3rd in that first round of little weeds. I was
a little dissapointed but that's life. The competition has already
help me score a job filming for quicky last week and hopefully a few
more things like that will start rolling through. So I'm pretty
stoked. I'm going to re enter in round 2 so fingers crossed this time
haha


Here is a picture of cracky the other day. It was pretty much pumping
I got some sick clips of my mates in the morning

No comments: